||Assistant Manager - Underwriting
||Abu Dhabi (Head Office)
- Handles risk evaluation and quotations of current and existing policies.
- Handles policy issuance, endorsements and renewals.
- Coordinates with Dubai and Al Ain branches for all risk evaluation and quotations.
- Gives /provides technical advice to other staff whenever needed.
- Coordinates with other departments, brokers and clients.
- Builds strong relations with clients and brokers to help develop the business profitably.
- Answers queries, concerns via phone calls, emails, walk-ins.
- Prepares tenders and required documents.
- Performs other functions as may be instructed from time to time.
||Bachelors degree in Commerce, Engineering and other relevant field. Preferably with MBA; Preferably with Diploma in Insurance
||7 years of relevant experience, 3 years of which in a supervisory capacity. Prefers candidate who is in UAE